The Novotel London City South hotel is a 4-star hotel located close to the South Bank (SE1 9HH) with Tate Modern, The Shard and St Paul's Cathedral just around the corner. There are 182 chic bedrooms, Elements Restaurant & Clinks Bar and fitness centre with sauna & hammam.
We believe that having the right personality is more important than industry experience. Smiley, open, approachable-that's how we describe our team so we are looking for someone who fits that bill. Someone who can connect with every guest, creating experiences and most importantly, memorable stays.
We are looking for a person who would:
• Have excellent customer service skills
• Have great organisational and administration skills
• Need to work as part of the Night Reception Team providing an efficient, effective and attentive service to all our guests.
• Have strong communication skills & a pro-active approach to your work.
• Ensure that the guests are completely satisfied at every stage of their stay with us, from check-in to check-out.
• Be working closely with the Night Team Auditor & Night Manager to produce reports, monitoring the results and auditing controls in place.
• Ideally have a good knowledge of FOLS.
Great talent deserves great rewards so apart from a full time contract, here's just some of what we are able to offer:
* Attractive Bonus Scheme
* Discount card to be used in Accor hotels worldwide (Accor Bienvenue Card)
* Complimentary stays in UK hotels (Bonus Breaks - subject to T&C)
* Meals on duty
* Uniforms and dry cleaning
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Employee Advisory Service
And the list goes on..
We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.